Get Help

Foodbank vouchers

Our foodbank works using a voucher referral system. Find out more about how we work.

We know that anyone can find themselves at crisis point for many different reasons.

We work with local agencies who can discuss your circumstances with you and issue you with a foodbank voucher if you need one. The local agency can also provide longer term support if needed to help address some of the issues you are facing. 

Agencies we work with include: Citizens Advice,  P3, Stroud District Council housing support officers, children’s centres, health visitors and social services.

  • Citizens Advice:  tel: 0800 8000510
  • P3:  tel: 01453 750480, free phone 08081682443
  • All doctor’s surgeries
  • All schools

Once you have have been issued with a voucher we will call you to discuss your dietary needs and arrange to either deliver to you or for you to collect.

If you are a referral agency and would like to become a registered voucher holder for our foodbank, please contact us to find out more.

Back to Get Help